Thursday, March 6, 2008

Meet Sarah

Meet Sarah Ali. This young woman is representing Nunavut at the Arctic Winter Games in speedskating. She has entered a contest with a Canadian financial institution -- endorsed by Catriona Le May Doan herself, how cool is that -- for the "Best Speed Skating Story in Canada".

I live and work in Nunavut, making me completely biased on this one. I say vote for Sarah. She has already won an I-pod for this video... she could win some fancy new speed skates. Speed skating is a sport where the technology matters, and her video called "Nunavut Pride" is a gem:

Just Click Here For the videos

You could vote for the Alberta guy if you like, watch them both and make up your own mind.

Meanwhile, look forward to seeing Nunavut's Fastest Woman on Skates next week at the Arctic Winter Games. I know I am.

No comments: